Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

So Mommy's stay out of town has been extended, a Dr.'s appointment was a day earlier than expected, and yadda yadda so she's just going to stay until I drive down to pick her up.

we were talking last night and I asked really nicely if I could maybe be naughty since she was going to be gone for so long, and she graciously said "Yes"


so I was Very Very naughty last night. :P Just touching myself really, but it was fun after ten days of lockup.

Days locked in 2011 - 18
orgasms - 2
milkings - 0
ruined orgasms - 1 :(

4 comments:

  1. Already 2 cums this year and 1 ruined one? Your Mommy is really generous! Hope you thank her properly afterwards! And I hope you're a good boy and are back in your cage now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to hook back up with that guy from your class? That has been my favorite part of your blog so far, especially since he was so cute and you were so locked up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Salomon. Yes, she really really loves me, and I really really love her too. Like I have said before, the chastity cage isn't so much to keep me from cumming, just to keep me from cumming without her permission. Though we've started to extend my denial periods a bit, she still loves allowing me to have an orgasm.

    @Andrew:
    I really don't know. He is fun, but he's not exactly what I'm looking for right now. I'd really like to find a guy who's dominant and already experienced instead of someone who i may have to coach. We played a little bit the other day, and then he confessed that he was just kind of going through the motions with the things I was doing (a little light bondage and stuff) and I just felt put off. He's fun, he's a cool kid, but I don't think we'll do anything other than just hanging out in the future. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope you find someone soon because I look forward to living vicariously through you with a dominant man :)

    ReplyDelete