Between school, and having to go back to our hometown for things we've been on the move constantly for the last month or so.
Some serious shit happened relationship wise and thankfully we are fine. I don't really want to go into detail, other than what I've said. Some stuff happened, but we worked it out and are happy now.
I can't believe my birthday is in almost two weeks. :D Hopefully by then everything will have gone as planned and I WILL be able to get that maturemetal cage. Even if it doesn't work out as planned, he told me he'd hold it for me.
For those of you that haven't read much, basically this is what happened.
- My CB6000 broke.
- I posted on fetlife ranting about how a product that SHOULD be able to prevent erections likes to split on you when you're trying to train yourself to go to a smaller ring.
- MatureMetal emailed me on fetlife offering his condolences and pretty much being a good business man and offered a sales pitch
- I told him how much I had been lusted over his stuff and how I would have bought one if I could afford one
- He offered to look through his overstock stuff and told me to take some measurements.
- I took measurements and gave them to him, and it turns out he had something someone ordered and didn't pay for that would fit me pretty much perfectly.
- I informed him of the fact that he was awesome and politely asked him if he could hold it for me until mid august or so. (when my financial aid should come through and I'd get my money back from paying tuition/etc.)
- He told me that he would indeed hold it for me, and I did a little happy dance.
Aside from everything else going on, I've been pretty depressed. I was really pissed off at myself because our money situation could have been avoided had I not taken these summer classes so I could graduate next May. She reminded me again and again that this was for the best and it was not my fault, but I still felt like I was to blame. As far as August goes, I knew we were going to be late on our rent. It was inevitable. Even If I sold a guitar, or the other stuff I had craigslist we wouldn't have been able to cover all the bills that were due.
And then on top of all of that the damn CB6000 had to break again. Everything has to go bad all at once.
So for now, the maturemetal cage is my light at the end of the tunnel. I know all the other stuff is going to get paid for, whenever we can, and then after that I'll be able to get the cage, and that is a thought that's making me really happy. :D