Tuesday, January 25, 2011

january 25, 2011

Hey everybody!


so, It's been a bit since I posted an actual post.
I forgot my counter on the last post, and I actually was allowed an orgasm the other day, but it was nothing to write home about. Just some fun teasing, making her come and then being allowed to touch myself until I came as well.

She really enjoys watching me finish after she's finished...when I'm allowed, that is.

She is having to go out of town tomorrow, and will probably stay until sunday. We were discussing this last night and she informed me that she was thinking of some "projects" for me"

"....what kind of projects"

"I don't know, I haven't finished them yet"

"well, like...chores? or like...naughty things?"

"naughty things....like..."

"like?"

"like you calling me each night, and telling me you're about to take the cage off, and then stroking yourself for five minutes or so and not having any accidents, and then calling me and telling me all about as you lock back up."




needless to say, it's going to be hard while she's gone. :D

Days locked in 2011 - 13 (on my fifth day being re-locked)
orgasms - 1
milkings - 0
ruined orgasms - 1 :(

2 comments:

  1. Pretty hot! At least she can trust you to take off your cage while she's gone. My wife takes the key to mine when she leaves town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is more a test than it is her trusting me. Last time I was allowed out I had an accident, so her telling me I'm to touch for five minutes a night without cumming, and then calling her afterwards while I'm locking back up seems like a test.

    ReplyDelete