Saturday, December 11, 2010

december 11, 2010

I just shaved my legs for the first time ever. It took FOREVER and I didn't even get to do my ass. I was worried that my downstairs neighbors might've thought I OD'd in the shower and called the cops.

Mommy's been asleep since before I got in the shower, so it's a surprise. Nobody tell her!

mmmmmmmm. I shaved and shaved and shaved and with every stroke of the razor there was less boy and more girl. :P
feeling totally feminine right now, I even lotioned up my legs afterwards like mommy does to help keep from getting razorburn, and boy does that lotion feel good.

here are some pictures for you, dear reader. I decided to try and recreate the ones from the other night, so you could my transition from locked up little boy to locked up little sissy. Fuck that sounds hot. mm!




hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed making them!

3 comments:

  1. Good job shaving, boy. You look adorable. I'm sure Mommy's going to be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaving my legs and thanks for sharing your feeling and life it helps me to feel normal . SMlife on fetlife.com

    ReplyDelete