Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welllllllllllllll

I'm not very interesting these days, am I?

We just spent our last bit of money on rent so I doubt I'll be able to save up anything by my birthday to get the jailbird(I even sold my birdlocked because I hadn't been using it.) I've been locked up now for about three days and Summer II has started back up, so I'm putting my nose to the grindstone with my studies.

We had a nice fourth of July, and got to use our membership cards to go to the rainforest pyramid at Moody Gardens because it was just recently reopened. It was SO COOL! The way they remodeled it, you go up into the top canopy of the pyramid and it was just so cool. There was a butterfly garden, and some of the animals were out free and if you were lucky you'd get to see them up close. Highly recommended for anyone thinking about going to Galveston.

No comments:

Post a Comment