Thursday, July 14, 2011

a breakthrough!

So a major breakthrough in my quest for a steel device.

I only need two hundred dollars to be able to get one.

I guess the donation idea was silly, but I was kinda hoping that there would be some crazy millionaire fetishist who would donate some of the money.

I've got some stuff up on craigslist that we are trying to get rid of anyway so i'm hoping that it will sell and I'll be able to get the funds together.

Other than that, we just took our first test in one of my classes (pretty sure I aced it) and I've got another one tomorrow that I'm going to have to spend most of today studying for. Woo.

So, Dear Reader, if you are sitting in front of your computer wondering "What am I going to do with this money!? I have all this money but NOTHING TO SPEND IT ON! WHY GOD!? WHY HAVE YOU CURSED ME WITH SUCH AN INSANE AMOUNT OF MONEY!?????" here's a simple fix! Hit that donate button and make a blogging boy forever grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Try epoxy from a craft store on the plastic cage. The plastic itself will probably break before the epoxy ever does :)

    ReplyDelete