Friday, April 13, 2012

Something new for me

A few days ago, Tuesday actually, I texted her and asked to be let out. She told me yes and even let me come because I had been such a good boy. I've been unlocked since then.

So tonight, Mommy is going out with a friend.

We have an open relationship, yes. But she's never expressed a REAL interest in anyone else.
They're going to a movie they've both seen before. We were talking about it over lunch and I got embarrassed and told her I had something to tell her but I couldn't say it, so I texted her.

"Part of me thinks it would be awesome if you locked me up before your date and then around 11:15 or so (when the movie is supposed to let out) II get a text telling me not to wait up or something like that."

Her phone buzzed and she read the text and smiled saying "I just may have to do that."

So I asked her a second ago, if she was really going to like she had said before, and she smiled and said "yes....In fact, why don't you go put it on right now and then come back to me for inspection."

So I did as I was told and locked myself up and then gave her the key and she looked up at me, smiling. She was on the floor messing with some coffee mugs in a shelf. I pulled down my Captain America undies and she smiled and told me I was "such a good boy" as she wrapped her hand around me and kissed my caged cock.

I'm nervous and horny and I don't think anything will happen tonight because she told me earlier she doesn't plan on anything happening, but still....it's hot!

UPDATE

So they just left. He's a big burly bear type guy like myself. (Gee I wonder what her type is!) Pretty handsome. I texted her as they were leaving and told her to ask him if he was bi. We'll see, lol.

1 comment: