Friday, March 23, 2012

more random musings

I don't know if I mentioned this in a previous post or not, but I kinda met up (online) with a big bro type through a website.

We got to talking last night about the little bro/big bro dynamic and I jokingly said that the only bad thing is that big bro's don't really snuggle one the couch with little bros.

i told him I guess that's why I like Daddy stuff so much and he said he'd be more than happy if I called him Daddy. Then he went on to say it was a shame I wasn't into pet play, and I told him about how actually I enjoyed it, but I like to talk too much to be a total pet. I told him about my life as a neko femboy on SL(before I quit logging) and he apparently saw a spark.

He told me he'd have to call me kitty and I got a little goofy, and he could tell I loved it. So he's been texting me all day, calling me kitty, talking about my little caged kitty cock and I just wish he were actually here so I could snuggle up to him on the couch like a good little kitty boy.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun development, lil kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt up my drunk dad , he had great bum for age 40s

    ReplyDelete