Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm going to be a Daddy!

No, not like that.

We have a friend who is a total sub and is cute as a button. He's very much into being the pet and we've been talking to him (mostly me but yeah) over the last couple of weeks.

A few days ago I was texting him and getting him all flustered on purpose, pushing his buttons and all of those fun things that you get to do when you switch. I told him that after work I might need a boy to come over and help me relax, and he was very excited for that.

He came over after I got off work and Mommy was already back from class, so we just hung around and talked about all the things that had been going on. Mommy wasn't feeling too great (nothing crazy, having wisdom teeth out soon) so she went to bed and he and I started talking.

We talked about limits, expectations, turn ons and turn offs, all kinds of things you should talk about when you're getting to know your sub a little better.....well he slowly moved closer and closer from his position on the floor across from my chair, and it got to where I was holding him in my lap while he cuddled like a good little pet. We stayed up talking until like 1:30 before we realized what time it was.

Can't wait for him to come over for some playtime. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment