Wednesday, September 14, 2011

some things

We've been playing a lot more racquetball lately. I also locked up the other day and then she said she wanted to go play...I was worried about the cage and everything, but to be honest if I'm wearing undies and not boxers, it's no problem. It's awesome.

haven't used the cage as much as I'd like, but we're trying. :P school takes up a lot of our time.

She really loooooooves the design of the jailbird. She likes that she can touch me and give my poor imprisoned cock a few kisses and tease me further.

I have a bit of a crush on my English professor, as well. He's cute, and young. If he weren't my professor and I saw him at a bar I might try and buy him a drink, but for now I'll just stare at his ass while he's lecturing. :P

other than that......not a whole lot is going on in our lives. We went to a munch recently, but she was really uncomfortable, and I kinda was as well. I was under the impression that it was going to be completely vanilla, and then people started having discussions about old hang outs and old scenes (as in towns/bars) and using names, and referring to people as "Master such and such" and it was kinda not vanilla anymore. She gets really anxious, even to the point of feeling sick and that was one of those times.

I have been watching a TON of these hypno style trainer videos that I got off of ourdirtypleasure. I really enjoy the bimbo fantasy. Like....not so much the sissy aspect of it all anymore (although that's still a fun fantasy, obviously) but the bimbo-ization is what gets me. I'd love to be hypnotized into a drooling, silly little boy who only knows how to do what he's told, and is always happy and giggling, and ready for service.

Last night was another night when my insomnia kicked in and I only got a few hours of sleep, so I played some Fallout for a bit and tried to go to bed around 1, woke up four or five times and was up at 7. ugh.

Think I'm going to take a nap here in a few minutes before we go get some dinner.
oh shit, I almost forgot. I need to call my student loan people too! Lots to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment