Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello Blog!

Oh how I've missed you.

My life has been insanely busy lately. School started back up, and with that came work. I'm also doing a bit of interning with a local business so I'm spread pretty thin when it comes down to sexytimes.

I got an email the other day from a woman who worked for an adult toy company, asking me if I'd be interested in doing some sort of Toy review for them. From what I understand, they send you a toy of your choosing (from a specific list obviously) and then you just....write a blog that is somehow about it, put up a few links, and then send them the link to the blog post. Next month you get a new one and do the same.

It seems interesting, and it's not EXACTLY being an advertising-whore. The representative made it sound as if you could basically do anything you wanted as long as the toy was mentioned (and I'm assuming not badmouthed, lol.) and you linked to them on the blog post. Like I said, seems interesting but I don't know if I'll have much time to blog in the future, let alone do posts like that, and I'd hate to see myself neglecting actual blogging in turn for something like that. (although, It IS pretty cool that I'd be getting free sex toys. I think any company who's willing to do something like this is pretty cool. So we'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment