Wednesday, November 3, 2010

alrighty, back where we started.

So last night before bed I put my cage back on, and went to sleep.

About 4am, I woke up in pain. I think it was a combination of two things. It was cold so my balls were a bit less....stretchy? lol. I also had a really really really hard one going when I woke up.

It hurt so bad, and I walked around and tried to make it go away. I pee'd (for some reason, having to urinate really badly while I'm asleep sometimes make me get somewhat hard in the cage), walked around, and tried to get it to go away but the pain stayed.

I asked Mommy if I could please come out because it hurt, and she said yes, so I did so and then went back to sleep.

While she was still at class earlier, I put my cage back on and am now back in lockdown for what I believe is going to be a week. Hope it's as easy as the last week was. After the first few days, the need to cum takes a backseat to the arousal you get from not being able to touch.

You don't necessarily want to come. You just want to touch...Or you want to sit and look at dirty pictures and get yourself aroused, and get as close as you can without touching.

I think I'm going to post some pictures to the blog when I think about it.
Most of my followers are regulars on 4chan and have started following me after I've made a thread, so I figured I'd post a few pictures that were requested during my last successful thread.

The first picture was a request from someone whose name I can't remember. Wanted to see me locked up, leaking precum. Of course after being requested, it seems I got shy. Got a little bit out though after reading some nice suggestive posts.
The Next two were requested by the same person, and I think I did a good job making them happy. :D


This was a request from a different person, who wanted to see my ass.

And one for someone named Rawr, who after being asked to email me told me that I needed to do a bit more convincing.



So I hope you guys like this. Maybe I'll start posting a few more pictures if this goes over well.

No comments:

Post a Comment