Saturday, December 3, 2011

Work, Bleh, other shit.

finals are coming up, and I've been working a bit more with my job.

Got home from work today and was feeling sick as a dog. Mommy had a bunch of stuff around the house that she had done and was pampering me a bit. I love her so much! I'm kind of a baby when I'm sick, but since I never get sick I think it's okay. :P

Anyways, I saw the little red pouch that my Jailbird came in sitting on the coffee table and I grabbed it to see why it was sitting out. Mommy looked up at me, smiled, and said "That reminds me, I was going to give that to you to put on."


Okay, for people who aren't really aware of things like this......

That was awesome.


Most of the time, I put the cage on and give her the key. She thanks me, etc., but it's usually me doing it and her deciding when I'm unlocked. For her to tell me to lock up...that's just....really cool :)

It's silly, but I like it.

2 comments:

  1. you have such an amazing relationship and that's so super awesome! When will we see pictures of your Jaiilbreak; Love your blog!

    Snowrider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I have a feeling you'll be locked up until Christmas! ... maybe even New Years.

    ReplyDelete