Sunday, August 1, 2010

blog-o numero three-o

sooo.

after the movies last night, Mommy and I were hanging out and she said that she wanted to go swimming, so we changed and went down to the hot tub and swam around. It was nice because we were the only two people there, and got to have some nice intimate conversation.

I had just joined a group on fetlife about domestic discipline, and was telling her about it and eventually the conversation turned towards the psychology of negative punishment versus Negative/positive reinforcement. (mommy is a psych major so she knows all this stuff) Then the conversation turned (thanks to me) on certain behaviors that I have that she would want to change, and then I brought up the idea of her maybe creating a set of house rules that I would need to follow on a day to day basis. (even though I'm not a slave, I still like the idea) I'm super excited, and uhm......yeah. I can tell that things are changing and going to be different from now on. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is sooo cool, I now have a blog to read/follow, yay!

    ReplyDelete