Saturday, July 31, 2010

Awesome day so far!

So Mommy and Me (I'm just going to refer to her as Mommy from now on. We don't really do ABDL stuff, but ageplay is always fun, and that way you guys know who I'm talking about.) just went and saw dinner for schmucks. You might think that this movie was just going to be a mediocre Steve Carrell/Paul Rudd buddy comedy;






















It was awesome, haven't laughed that hard since the hangover. I don't want to give anything away, but Steve Carrel and Zach Galifianakis were hilarious. (I've liked Zach ever since I saw his comedy central presents special many years ago, so I'm glad he's getting good movie roles.) Plus, the theater was selling old used movie posters for a buck a piece, so we got like 8. :D


now, we're going to go play racquetball, and then maybe have some of the leftover dinner that I made last night. (I cooked up some cheeses tortellini in meat sauce and then turned out the lights in the kitchen and lit a candle just to be cheesy. It was delish.)

I've noticed that when I put on the birdlocked in the shower (sans lubrication) that these are the nights I end up waking up in pain because of some weird night time erection related issue. too much of my penis is forward, and sticks out of the vent holes, or I get smushed or something. going to just not put it on in the shower anymore and use a little bit of the silicone based lube that we have. so as it stands right now, I'm unlocked, haven't cum in....three days (?) and will be going back into the cage after I shower when we get back. Maybe I'll have something to blog about tonight if I'm lucky. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment