Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3-8-11


Well we had a pretty big conversation just now.

I'm trying to change for the better to make things more about her, pleasing her, her pleasure, serving her, etc.

Apparently the "Mommy" thing was a whole lot more of me than it was of her, so from now on I'll be referring to her as Princess, Goddess, or Mistress. Something regular D/s.



To start this new page of the blog on a good note, here are some pics of Goddess teasing my little locked up cock with her feet!







3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Nice to see you're starting to post regularly again... ^_^

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Mommy thing was on the verge of making me stop following you. I know names and fantasies are personal, and "Mommy" doesn't actually mean Biological Mother, but it was a bit squicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Giles

    yeah, some people didn't like it. To be fair, I originally just decided that I would call her Mommy on the blog to avoid confusion when I switched back and forth between Princess, Goddess, etc.

    things got a little silly, but we are going to keep on trucking.

    ReplyDelete