Friday, November 25, 2011

Black friday!

So I locked up earlier this week, and have actually been able to leave the cage on. I've been getting used to the smaller ring, and had some nighttime erections where I just couldn't deal with it, mostly because I didn't want to be sleep deprived for class.

I saw thanksgiving break as an opportunity to stay in a little more, you know?

I'm five days in now. Longer than I've gone in a long, long time.

Saw a video yesterday from MistressT.net called "Goodnight Mama's boy" where the Mistress is doing this lovey dovey Mommy type character.

OH MY GOD. She's my new favorite video making Mistress. I was so excited all day yesterday after watching it, and after I finally calmed down, I could feel the precum just oozing out of me and onto my leg.

god it was so hot....and now it's day five and I just got out of the shower, which was REALLY good this morning feeling the water spraying down onto me.

Part of me wants to cum REALLY REALLY bad, but another part of me wants to see how long she can make me go.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up! When you get to the stage where you no longer get fully hard in the cage and where you barely notice it on you is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go longer! as long as the fit is right and you're not in (the bad kind of) pain, let the excitement and frustration build and build. it's amazing how transformative it is to your body and your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Mistress T. I can see why you got so horny. I'd like to see how long you can handle it without cumming.

    ReplyDelete