Friday, October 29, 2010

five days in.

So it's five days now.

Everything is exciting me.

i found a website yesterday evening, www.jerkfix.com. It's all masturbation instruction, humiliation...that kind of stuff.

I guess I'm a bit of a masochist, as all I can do when I'm not going to get to come is watch this stuff and frustrate myself even further. Hopefully monday will be a good day.

oh yeah, I got told last night that I probably won't even get a chance to have an orgasm until monday because of the holiday and the weekend and stuff.

*whimpers* when I told her how her telling me that made my cock excited, she said "well maybe I'll have to make it two weeks instead of one..."
:(

one week is exciting. I've done that before. Two weeks is scary.


- Much love and pre-cum

No comments:

Post a Comment